Loading...

MUSIC ALERTS: EXCLUSIVE SONGS KUTOKA KWA GOODNIGHT COLLEGI

Loading...

 AROUND THE WORLD SONG;
The song talks about requesting my love to join me in my travels around the world it actually written to all my fans. I am asking them to come with me and learn from others [the world] who are living their dreams. We only live once so we need to take leaps of faith and live our dreams.

If you travel around the world [the world may just be your city or your family or your school or your workplace] you will notice some people have decided to sing their own songs. They have decided to live their own dreams. They are tired to succumb to pressures of the society that decide what they should do. I am asking my fans to be free souls. To go make memories. To live their lives positively.

To give and forgive and receive and dance and enjoy and drop all those worries about “what will everyone say if I just get up and go do that?”. If it is not morally wrong, then do not give a hoot about what others think. Go and do your thing. You can learn a lot from others, if you just decide to open your eyes and travel around the world [I insist the ‘world’ here means everyone else other than you] witnessing how happy the few who decides to live their dreams are.

HATARI SONG;
The song itself was originally written for my then girlfriend but then I re-wrote it for my wife. I wanted to show her that she is everything to me.

She is priceless and I can go to the end of the world just to make her happy because I totally love her and, deservedly, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

MAMACITA SONG;
The song was written in just 30 minutes following a freestyle I did re-enacting my replies to my, then, new girlfriend [now my wife].

She was not sure that I loved her enough to actually decide to stick with her for the rest of our lives. The song replays my actual replies to her questions if I am real or just wanted to play with her heart. I sang my heart out.

MUSIC ALERTS: EXCLUSIVE SONGS KUTOKA KWA GOODNIGHT COLLEGI MUSIC ALERTS: EXCLUSIVE SONGS KUTOKA KWA GOODNIGHT COLLEGI Reviewed by By News Reporter on 6/07/2018 02:56:00 PM Rating: 5

Hakuna maoni:

Loading...
Inaendeshwa na Blogger.